The 2020s is going to be the most defining decade of my life.
- I’ll complete my higher education, which will be on my CV for the rest of my life
- I’ll settle on an immediate career path, which will probably frame the rest of my 80,000 hours
- I’ll look for, (hopefully) find and get married to a girl who will be my partner for life
- I’ll probably have kids with this person and have to make all the decisions that come with that
- I’ll likely decide on where I’m settling down – Pune, abroad, somewhere in between?
- I’ll be responsible, much more than ever, for my parents as they near their 70’s and have to make all the decisions that come with that
Can I name one thing that will be different tomorrow that hasn’t changed between yesterday and today? No.
But it still feels like the beginning of something. And that’s all that matters to me.